CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwired - Dec. 12, 2017) - Canadian Natural Resources Limited ("Canadian Natural" or the "Company") (TSX:CNQ)(NYSE:CNQ) today announces a number of management promotions positioning it for the continued evolution of growth in both our long life, low decline assets and our low capital exposure assets. These changes strengthen Canadian Natural's ability to deliver the next stage of value growth.
(2) Bombardier Wins Rolling Stock and Maintenance Contracts for West Midlands Trains Franchise in the UK
- Fleet of 333 AVENTRA vehicles to increase frequency and reduce journey times in England's second most populated metropolitan area
- Additional contract will see Bombardier maintenance service teams ensure more reliable service
VANCOUVER, BC--(Marketwired - December 12, 2017) - I-Minerals lnc. (
(4) ACORD Recognises Aviva With Best Digital Customer Experience Award at 2017 Insurance Times Awards in London
Aviva Outperforms Industry for Prestigious Insurance Industry Recognition
FAIRFIELD, CT--(Marketwired - Dec 12, 2017) - General Electric Company (
(6) Angle PLC: Transfer of Lock-in Shares
GUILDFORD, SURREY--(Marketwired - Dec 12, 2017) - Angle PLC (
(7) Maya extends Corps D to the 1,655mZ Elevation at Zgounder Silver Mine
Native silver under the 2,000mZ main level Grades 9.48Kg Ag/T over 1.5 m
TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - December 11, 2017) -
(9) Peace Valley Solidarity Initiative Sets Date for Accountability Summit on NDP's Reckless Decision to Proceed with Site C
VICTORIA, BC--(Marketwired - December 11, 2017) - Today the Peace Valley Solidarity Initiative (PVSI) announced that an Accountability Summit on Site C will be held in Vancouver on January 20 - 21, 2018, to hold the NDP government to account for its unconscionable decision to complete construction of the Site C hydroelectric dam project. The Premier and Cabinet, as well as people from all political parties and walks of life concerned with the Site C decision and how it was made, are invited to attend.
(10) Kernwood Announces Acquisition of Additional Shares of Black Diamond Group
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Dec. 11, 2017) - Kernwood Limited reported pursuant to the "Early Warning Requirements" of Ontario's securities laws that it purchased 412,100 common shares (the "Shares") of Black Diamond Group Ltd. ("Black Diamond") on December 11, 2017 in normal course transactions on the Toronto Stock Exchange with the result that Kernwood, together with its shareholders and related family members, collectively own 8,278,500 shares of Black Diamond representing approximately 14.941% of the total outstanding Shares. The 412,100 Shares were purchased at an average of $2.2153 per Share, for an aggregate of $912,925.
Marketwired - Mergers and Acquisitions
Last updated Mon, 04 Dec 2017 11:45:00 EST
(1) Excelitas Technologies Acquired by AEA Investors
Leading Industrial Private Equity Firm to Enable Excelitas to Successfully Capitalize on Growing Photonics Market Opportunities